EU Passport - Studying in Cyprus
What is the A&R Cyprus-Greece Fine Properties (A&R CGFP) Education Program?
The A&R CGFP Education Program is a comprehensive Education Program (it includes all four levels of education: elementary, high school, graduate and postgraduate) that is designed to help resident students and their families choose the school, college or university that fits their specific needs and objectives. Our engagement starts at the time of the application for permanent residency and ends with the acquisition of the Cypriot/EU citizenship.
A&R CGFP has a dedicated team of experts that offers advice on all matters that relate to education, relocation and immigration in Cyprus. The A&R CGFP Education Program is put together in order to assist the resident students and their families choose the best education path possible while living in Cyprus. Put simply, the A&R CGFP Education Program is focused in assisting the student and his/her family with their long-term and short-term educational needs and objectives while they live in Cyprus.
Put differently, the A&R CGFP Education Program is designed to help students and their families:
- Select the appropriate elementary or high school in Cyprus.
- Select the appropriate academic institution out of several leading colleges and universities within the Republic of Cyprus that will optimize our student long-term goals (it is important to highlight that each of these colleges and universities has collaborations and exchange programs with several top academic institutions in the European Union and the USA. All eight of them are internationally recognized and in most cases the credits received through them are fully transferable to most colleges or universities within the European Union).
- Take advantage of the attainment of excellent education with tuition (fees) that could be up to 40% less expensive than identical educational programs within the European Union.
What are some of the services that the A&R CGFP Education Program provides?
- Our education experts will assist the student and his/her family in their selection of school, college or university in Cyprus.
- Our entire team of experts will carefully manage the application to the appropriate school, college or university (this includes assistance and completion of the enrollment forms) and furthermore will cope with the relocation, immigration and settlement within the Republic of Cyprus. At the beginning stage, our services include a multi-day consultation on several matters that include but are not limited to: the local school or university, the city, the culture, safety issues, emergency services, etc.
- Ongoing lifetime support for career opportunities and development.
- We will guarantee the acquisition of a Cyprus Permanent Residency Permit.
- The option to apply for Cypriot/EU citizenship after 5-years from the date of the granting of the Cypriot/EU Permanent Residence Permit.
What are some of the benefits of holding a Cyprus EU Passport?
- Right to work, live and buy property in all European Union member countries.
- Free movement within the European Union member states without visa restrictions.
- Enjoy governmental welfare benefits to all European Union countries.
- No visa necessary to travel to more than 170 countries.
- Have the same legal rights as a natural born Cypriot citizen.
- The Republic of Cyprus allows you to keep your original passport and not surrender your citizenship of your native country.
- Excellent national healthcare in both Cyprus and in the European Union.
What Services are incorporated within the A&R CGFP Education Program?
- The selection of a residential property that meets the specific requirements of the applicant, and satisfy the criteria set by the Civil Registry and Migration Department in Cyprus for the acquisition of a Cyprus/EU Permanent Residency Permit.
- Full management and supervision of the A&R CGFP Education Program at all stages from the beginning of the Cypriot/EU Permanent Residency Permit application process and through the acquisition of the Cypriot/EU Citizenship. This comprehensive support is available to the main applicant, their spouse and family members.
Cyprus property prices point to an accelerating growth, according to the THIRTIETH edition of the RICS (Cyprus) Property Price Index.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017